jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

How is this going to work

Ok, so I have a YT account in which I was uploading SS501 shows and stuff, only I got 2 strikes and I had to delete them, now, I'll try another way, I'll be posting the links here, and I will let you know when I do so in my YT channel okip? You can NOT mention the show's name in the comments in the videos okay? just to be careful.

I do not know who subbed them, but I  got them from a russian streaming site, the user name is KIMHYUNJOONG, I don't remember the name of the page, this was some time ago =P!, so if you subbed this, tell me so I can put you in the credits ;)!

I made a new account JUST for this videos
here's the link to my YT channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/winiiluna

1 comentario:

  1. hi... i'm from malaysia, really3x appreciate n grateful to you coz wanna share link for SS501.. I have long been looking for finally find also in your blog.. thanks, ^_^

    ResponderEliminar